GATEway is the Rochester Chapter of the Minnesota Council for the Gifted and Talented,
a statewide not-for-profit organization that advocates for educational services for gifted
1. November 16th Fall Social Information!
2. Sign Up for 12/1 or 12/5 "How To" Science Fair workshop HERE.
3. Find info about the 2016 GATEway Science Fair HERE! Registration is NOW OPEN. Click HERE to sign up.
4. See the handouts and notes from our Gifted 101 Series! Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4
5. Facebook Updates
6. Use GoodSearch/GoodShop to Support the 2016 Science Fair!
Stay tuned for more events to come...
GATEway Board Meetings (subject to change) - Edison Building, 615 7th St. SW, Conference Room 300 - 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Anyone who is interested is welcome and encouraged to attend. Drop in as your schedule allows. Children may attend with a parent if they bring a quiet activity. Membership is not required to attend. Please share this event with any friends you think might be interested!
See Programs for more event listings.